Certificates/Statement Of Attainments
On successful completion of your training program My Trade Start will issue a nationally recognised
Certificate; Statement of Attainment or Full Certificate.
Statement of Attainment
If you are unable to achieve the full qualification or if you only enrolled for some of the units of competency, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment with a list of the units achieved.
Further units can be achieved at a later date through re-enrolment in a course and the full qualification can be achieved in stages or while completing an Apprenticeship.
Congratulations, you have achieved the full qualification and you will receive a Certificate with a list of all the units you achieved.
You can use this qualification for future study or for credit transfer.
Make sure you mention your achievement on your resume.
Information appearing on certificates
Certificates and Statements of Attainment will include the following:
- My Trade Start name, logo and contact details
- The name of the person receiving the credential
- The title and code of the qualification/accredited course and units
- A unique certificate number
- The date of issue
- Signature of My Trade Start authorised signatory
- The Nationally Recognised Training logo
- The Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) logo (qualifications only)
If you have lost your certificate or require a replacement certificate, they are available on request by completing the Replacement of Certificate Form below and returning it to our office.
A fee of $27.50 including GST will apply.
for Request Replacement Certificate Form.